We provide comprehensive dental care for infants, children, adolescents and those with special health care needs.
Our services include:
- Oral evaluation
- Dental cleanings
- Radiographs and diagnostic imaging
- Fluoride treatment
- Sealants (BPA-free)
- Oral hygiene instruction and nutritional counseling
- Tooth-colored (composite resin) fillings
- Stainless steel crowns
- Primary tooth nerve treatment
- If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely.
- Space maintainers
- Habit-breaking appliances
- Dental whitening
- Enamel microabrasion
- Custom-made mouth guards
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- IV Sedation/General Anesthesia (performed by an anesthesiologist)